Thor F. Jensen’s Story
From graffiti artist, to world record holding adventurer
I started out by thatching roofs, a discipline of hard work and old traditions.
I loved the outdoors and took pride in my work, but it never entirely satisfied my creative gifts.
Off work, I would practice my artistic passion – Graffiti.
When I started at the age of 12, I was determined to become one of the best graffiti artists in Copenhagen.
At 21, I had reached my goal, by being persistent and innovative.
Today my work still inspires new generations.
Seeking new adventures, I moved to Venezuela.
Here I worked two years in a travel company. I loved sharing my knowledge and guiding tours for students and VIP’s.
I developed courses in jungle survival, and trained new guides.
But my creative ambitions still weren’t fulfilled.
I traveled through Asia, crossed the North Atlantic and worked as an Illustrator.
During 2012, high in the Bolivian Andes, I met and worked with famous Artist and Shaman Gaston Ugalde and realized, that the medium of film could unite everything i love: Art, nature, people, adventure, and storytelling.
This realisation set me on a path, to a new goal: To make the best adventure film in the world.
Consequently THORDOX PRODUCTIONS was born.
– Educational videos
– Adventure films
– Film production in harsh environments
– Graphic Facilitation
– Public Speaking
– Consultancy Services
– Best Danish Adventure Film 2013 – DAFF Awards
– Best Action Sport Film 2015 – DAFF Awards
– Kayaked 1200km. around Denmark
– World Record – The World’s First Circumnavigation of the Island of New Guinea in a Traditional Sailing Canoe
– Member of the Adventurers’ Club of Denmark
Thor F. Jensen has appeared in international magazines, on radio shows and TV news spots.
See complete list Link
– Aalborg University, Business Design Centre. Graphics, video and facilitation.
– Writing the book ‘Salt Water & Spear Tips – The World’s First Circumnavigation of the Island of New Guinea in a Traditional Sailing Canoe. Visit website Link
– Producing a documentary film about the circumnavigation of New Guinea.